[posted] Posted (#42039, Various) !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 17 03:05:38 PDT 2013

While this is indeed the June 12 issue, whoever transcribed the
masthead mistakenly put "June 5" in the transcribed dateline, probably
because they forgot to change it from the previous issue.
(I've checked the page images at Oxford; the original masthead
did in fact say "June 12".)

The erroneous "June 5" is in all formats, including ASCII, 8-bit,
and HTML.  Can this be fixed?  Thanks!

John