[posted] REPosted (#5231, Trollope)

Joseph E. Loewenstein, M.D. loewenstein at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 19 05:41:35 PDT 2013

This might be a duplicate reposting note--I didn't receive the first try
from pglaf.

Corrections have been made and illustrations added.

_The Way We Live Now_ was first published in twenty monthly parts from
February, 1874, to September, 1875, and in book form by Chapman and Hall in
1875. Both the monthly parts and the Chapman and Hall first edition
contained forty illustrations. These illustrations have been added to the
html version. The artist, whose name is not listed on the title page, was
long thought to be Samuel Luke Fildes, but recent scholarship attributes the
illustrations to Lionel Grimston Fawkes.

The Way We Live Now, by Anthony Trollope
5231
  [Language: English ]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/5/2/3/5231 ]
  [Files: 5231.txt; 5231-8.txt; 5231-h.htm; ]
  [Clearance: 20130525091048trollope ]

Thanks,

Joe