[posted] REPosted (#7425, Alcott)

David Widger cdwidger at gmail.com
Mon May 13 08:33:23 PDT 2013

Many thanks John for noticing the presence of an old html file for
this set.  I have retrieved it and will place the images in an images
folder, change the html file image references for that location, make
the corrections made in the renovated text file, and overwrite the
new html file now online.

Regards,

David