[posted] REPosted (#7488, Chisholm)

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 12:59:38 PDT 2014

I've removed the # from the "name=#" sequences, but that's as far as I
went.

Interestingly, the links all worked for me locally when I was checking
them as part of the repost process, and the posted 7488-h.htm file's
links also all worked when I checked them just now.

Whatever the case, new files will be on-line in about 25-30 minutes.

Al