[posted] Posted (#46514, Gibson) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 5 15:42:09 PDT 2014

Our Edible Toadstools and Mushrooms, by William Hamilton Gibson          46514
  [Full title: Our Edible Toadstools and Mushrooms and How to Distinguish
        Them]
  [Subtitle: A Selection of Thirty Native Food Varieties Easily
       Recognizable by their Marked Individualities, with Simple
       Rules for the Identification of Poisonous Species]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/4/6/5/1/46514 ]
  [Files: 46514.txt; 46514-8.txt; 46514-0.txt; 46514-h.htm]

Thanks to Peter Vachuska, Paul Marshall, Dave Morgan,
Illustration images from The Internet Archive (TIA) and
the Online Distributed Proofreading Team at
http://www.pgdp.net

Regards,
Al