[posted] Gutenberg etext #6661 - meant to be reposted?

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon May 19 11:50:24 PDT 2014

Was there an aborted reposting for Gutenberg etext #6661 (a volume
from a set of Walter Scott's Waverley novels)?  I don't see a posting
for it under the new directory system, but the old files are now
gone from the main site (though still present on some Gutenberg mirrors).
I don't know of any reason they'd have to be pulled.

The files in question were at etext04/wvr1210.* .  There was a text and a zip
file available.

Thanks for anyone who can help with this.

John