[posted] REPosted (#758, NASA)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Fri Apr 17 05:46:27 PDT 2015

Thanks!  The commentary accompanying the picture is unsigned, but I'm
assuming it's by Michael Hart.  (The plain text file has the
perfect-justified column formatting that he was well known for.)

If anyone knows differently, let me know, but that's how I'm crediting
this one.  I still miss him.

John