[posted] REPosted (#255, Scavelle)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Tue Apr 21 09:12:32 PDT 2015

It looks like the author's last name is Scavezze, not Scavelle.
(At least that's what he says in his README.)

He doesn't seem to have a presence online that I can find.  It might
be useful to track him (or his heirs?) down, as this work is different
from other Gutenberg releases in that you're expected to pay a
license fee if you use it for more than evaluation.  Mind you, by
now it's old enough technology that it's more of a museum piece than
something people would regularly use, so the issue may be moot.
But if someone knows how to reach the author, it might be helpful
to clear up the rights situation.

John