[posted] REPosted(#2715, James)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sat Feb 14 01:22:49 PST 2015

Corrections have been made in this file and it has been updated with
the new header, removed from its old address in etext01, and filed under
the new directory system.  Unicode, HTML, etc. have been provided.

The Real Thing and Other Tales, by Henry James                            2715
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/2/7/1/2715 ]
   [Updated edition of: etext01/rlthg10.txt]
   [Files: 2715-0.txt; 2715-h.htm]

This was one of my early "group proofs" and in the repost I've put the
whole book back together for the cover tale, previously it was just the
cover tale.  The other tales were released separated and will be reposted
as such.

All the best,
David,
Very overcast and grey England