[posted] REPosted(#2080, Meynell)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sun Jun 28 13:35:03 PDT 2015

Corrections have been made in this file and it has been updated with
the new header, removed from its old address in etext00, and filed under
the new directory system.  Unicode, HTML, etc. have been provided, as have
all of the poems.

The Flower of the Mind, by Alice Meynell                                  2080
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/2/0/8/2080 ]
   [Updated edition of: etext00/2almy10.txt]
   [Files: 2080-0.txt; 2080-h.htm]

IMPORTANT: Earlier today I released the above as eBook 49306 thinking I'd
be putting 2080 back to just Later Poems by Alice Meynell.  However,
after releasing it I found I'd done that back in 2007 (it's eBook 22032)
so I'm now doing a normal repost for 2080 which wipes out the Later Poems
bit.  I'll post something else into 49306 today or tomorrow.

"The best laid plans of mice and men ... "

All the best,
David,
Very hot England