[posted] Corrupt zip files in PG.

Jeroen Hellingman jeroen at bohol.ph
Sat Jan 2 08:27:20 PST 2016

Hi Posting Team / Errata Team:

I downloaded all PG .zip files, and ran a check over them. Four files
seemed to be corrupt. Maybe something you can look into. (errors listed
below).

BTW, converting everything to 7z saved me about 5 GB...

Jeroen.

	zip warning: missing end signature--probably not a zip file (did you
	zip warning: remember to use binary mode when you transferred it?)
	zip warning: (if you are trying to read a damaged archive try -F)

zip error: Zip file structure invalid (gutenberg/1/5/6/1562/1562-h.zip)

	zip warning: missing end signature--probably not a zip file (did you
	zip warning: remember to use binary mode when you transferred it?)
	zip warning: (if you are trying to read a damaged archive try -F)

zip error: Zip file structure invalid (gutenberg/2/2/225/225-h.zip)

	zip warning: expected 1 entries but found 0

zip error: Zip file structure invalid (gutenberg/8/0/9/8092/8092-h.zip)

	zip warning: missing end signature--probably not a zip file (did you
	zip warning: remember to use binary mode when you transferred it?)
	zip warning: (if you are trying to read a damaged archive try -F)

zip error: Zip file structure invalid (gutenberg/9/6/5/9656/9656-h.zip)