[posted] Posted(#57397, Courcy)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Mon Jun 25 13:20:36 PDT 2018

Sermons by the late Rev. Richard de Courcy, by Richard de Courcy         57397
   [Editor: Brian Hill]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/5/7/3/9/57397 ]
   [Files: 57397-0.txt; 57397-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: Richard de Courcy was a Church of England
clergyman at St. Alkmund's Church, Shrewsbury, England, where he had a
wide reputation as a fundamentalist evangical clergyman - something rather
rare in those dates (end of the 1700's).  This is a book of his sermons,
published without the consent of his family as far as I can see, but which
show a hell, fire and damnation preacher, which is not what I expected.
Unfortunately he writes repetitive sentences and his sermons, although
well argued, soon grow monotonous.

All the best,
David,
England which is extremely hot