[posted] UNposted #28520 30360 30254

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Fri Sep 6 05:46:01 PDT 2019

These three eBooks have been removed: 28520 30360 30254

We had been receiving complaints, and upon investigation found they were obscene, and therefore not aligned with Project Gutenberg's literary mission.

Forbidden Fruit, by Anonymous                                            28520
My Secret Life, Volumes I to III, by Anonymous                           30360
The Romance of Lust, by Anonymous                                        30254

During consideration, I also made some updates to the page that summarizes our collection development:
 https://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Gutenberg:Public_Domain_eBook_Submission_How-To#What_types_of_eBooks_is_Project_Gutenberg_interested_in.3F

Since these are not recent postings, we will not re-use the eBook numbers for other titles.
  - Greg

Dr. Gregory B. Newby
Chief Executive and Director
Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation www.gutenberg.org
A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with EIN 64-6221541
gbnewby at pglaf.org