[posted] Posted(#62003, C.)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sun May 3 04:30:02 PDT 2020

Norwich Cheap Tracts No. 42: I'm Greatly Concerned about your Soul,by C. 62003
   [Author: M. A. C.]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/6/2/0/0/62003 ]
   [Files: 62003-0.txt; 62003-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: published at some point in the 19th century, no
doubt as a side-line to their main publishing business, Jarrold's of
Norwich, England, had a whole series of these tracts.  The key word is
"cheap": you get 100 of them for 4 pennies.  I purchased this with a lot
of more substantial items some time ago, but have found that few of them
survive, even in archives.  Hence I'm releasing this alone - it's a very
unconvincing story of a man who becomes more religious after his minister
says he's concerned for his soul.  As such it's probably Methodist.

All the best,
David,
England, cloudy skies but bright