[posted] Posted(#63331, Alexander)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Mon Sep 28 14:37:13 PDT 2020

The Baptism of the Prince, by John Alexander                             63331
   [Subtitle: A Sermon]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/6/3/3/3/63331 ]
   [Files: 63331-0.txt; 63331-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: a sermon preached by Rev. Alexander, January
1842 in Norwich, about the upcoming baptism (or christening) of the Prince
of Wales, son of Queen Victoria.  Having done a few of Rev. Alexander's
other pamphlets I rather liked him and so then transcribed whatever of his
published material I could find.  He manages to steer clear of the
disputes about infant baptism whilst putting forward some interesting
points.

All the best,
David,
Dark and cool England