[posted] Posted (#66625, Congress) !

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Tue Nov 2 10:00:15 PDT 2021

Hi Al,

I don't think the metadata is right on this one.  From the transcribed
eBook it's:

 	Catalog of Copyright Entries: Third Series
 	Volume 27, Parts 12-13, Number 1
 	https://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/66625/pg66625-images.html

So I don't think it would be Vol. 25 Pts 12-13.

All the best,
David
England with very big and black clouds