[posted] Posted (#29468, Saavedra) !

Joe Loewenstein joe at snowy.arsc.alaska.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:06:26 PDT 2009

The Story of Don Quixote, by Saavedra                                    29468
  [Author: Arvid Paulson, Clayton Edwards, and Miguel de Cervantes
Saavedra]
  [Ill.: Florence Choate and Elizabeth Curtis]
  [Note to indexers: The title page of the book lists Paulson and Edwards
as the authors and does not mention Cervantes. However, the catalogue of
the Library of Congress lists Cervantes as the author, and Paulson and
Edwards are included only as "related names." I have split the difference.
Let me know if the headers should be changed.]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/2/9/4/6/29468 ]
  [Files: 29468.txt; 29468-8.txt; 29468-h.htm; ]
  [Clearance: 20080114133127paulson]

Thanks,

Joe Loewenstein