[posted] Re: REPosted (#3798, Gronow)

Al Haines (shaw) ajhaines at shaw.ca
Sun May 24 15:34:50 PDT 2009

Al Haines
Project Gutenberg

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ashutosh Dwivedi
  To: Project Gutenberg Postings Announcements
  Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:53 AM
  Subject: [posted] Re: REPosted (#3798, Gronow)

  Hi,
  Please unsubscribe me from the mailing list.
  Thanks,
  Ash

  On 5/19/09, Al Haines <ajhaines at shaw.ca> wrote:

    Reminiscences of Captain Gronow, by Rees Howell Gronow                    3798
    [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/7/9/3798 ]
    [Updated edition of: etext03\grnow10.txt, grnow10.zip]
    [Files: 3798.txt; 3798-8.txt; 3798-h.htm]

    Corrections have been made in this file and it has been updated
    with the new header, removed from its old address in etext03,
    and filed under the new directory system.  An HTML version
    has been provided.

    Thanks to Tobias D. Robison and Pam Wisniewski. HTML
    version by Al Haines.

    Regards,
    Al