[posted] Re: Posted (#34396, Wirt) !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed May 25 17:57:21 PDT 2011

This book is copyrighted (copyright 1939, renewed 1966) but I see
no mention of this on the etext or in the catalog entry.

Does Gutenberg have permission to post this, or is there evidence
it fell into the public domain, or was this cleared by mistake?

(Some, but not all, of the other Wirt titles posted in the last
  few months also had their copyrights renewed.  I can supply
  a list if needed.)

Thanks,

   John Mark Ockerbloom