[posted] Re: Posted (#34396, Wirt) !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Thu May 26 05:52:49 PDT 2011

Thanks.  Right below the renewal for Tales of the Witch doll
is the the renewal for The Vanishing Houseboat, which was posted as
etext #34683.  So that one should go too, unless there's permission,
or another reason that Gutenberg would be allowed to post it.

Thanks,

John

The Vanishing Houseboat (#34683) -- copyright 1939, renewed 1966