[posted] Re: Posted (#34396, Wirt) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Thu May 26 07:01:24 PDT 2011

I've sent an UNPosted note for 34396, cleared out its catalog info
(title, author, etc), and will re-use the number for one of my own
productions.

If "The Vanishing Houseboat" (#34683), and any others like it John
finds, are removed, I'll do the same for them.

Al

(http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/~lesk/copyrenew.html)

(http://collections.stanford.edu/copyrightrenewals/bin/page?forward=ho