[posted] Re: REPosted (#119, Twain)

David Widger cdwidger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 06:49:17 PDT 2009

Thanks John,

The large index file has not completed its upload yet because of
repeated crashes.  I hope to coax this through tonight and the
"glitches" will be cured.

Re the indication of the "bare mention of image filenames" in the
text files, we have had suggestions from others that the text files
should have an indication of the images which are present in the
accompanying html files.  I will look over the text files and see if
I can improve on how the images are mentioned--or as there are so
many, remove indication of the images entirely in this one.

David Widger