[posted] REPosted (#4778, Vaknin)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Sat Aug 25 13:35:12 PDT 2012

Indexers note: The only version of this etext that's actually
usable are the RTF files (and the zip of them), not mentioned below.
The HTML file has a bunch of links to a dead GeoCities site. The
txt file consists merely of a table of contents.  For now, I'll
just be linking to the zipped RDF (4778-all.zip).

(If anyone has the original HTML files for the stories,
it would be nice to reassemble them; failing that, an HTML
index pointing to the RDF files would be more useful than
an HTML file with dead links.  But you can decide what
to do with it.)

John