[posted] REPosted (#4778, Vaknin)

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Wed Aug 29 20:46:21 PDT 2012

Thanks, John.  You are correct that Vaknin only provided the
RTF, so the others are just stubs.  For some of his works,
I tried to do conversion to text and HTML, with limited success.
Eventually, the pace of updates overwhelmed me, and I just
posted the files "as is."  In fact, the lack of a proper workflow
for author-contributed works (and updates) was critical for inspiring
the new http://self.gutenberg.org affiliate site.

  -- Greg