[posted] REPosted(#3228, Wilcox)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sun Jul 27 05:30:26 PDT 2014

Corrections have been made in this file and it has been updated with the
new header, removed from its old address in etext02, and filed under the
new directory system.  Unicode, HTML, pictures etc. have been provided.

IMPORTANT: When I first did this I split the original book (Poems of
Progress and New Thought Pastels) into two eBooks.  In this rerelease
eBook 3228 is restored to the full, original book (and hence includes New
Thought Pastels), and for New Thought Pastels (eBook 3257) I've cleared
and transcribed a different version, and will replace 3257 with that -
rather than simply duplicate it from 3228.  The end result is we get the
original book in 3228, and keep New Thought Pastels at 3257.  Clear as
mud...

Poems of Progress and New Thought Pastels, by Ella Wheeler Wilcox         3228
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/2/2/3228 ]
   [Updated edition of: etext02/pmprg10.txt]
   [Files: 3228-0.txt; 3228-h.htm]

All the best,
David,
Sunny England with quite a few clouds appearing