[posted] Posted(#51160, Lang)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Tue Feb 9 13:21:11 PST 2016

XXXII Ballades in Blue China [1885], by Andrew Lang                      51160
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/5/1/1/6/51160 ]
   [Files: 51160-0.txt; 51160-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: one of Andrew Lang's early poetry books,
republished many times during his life with extra ballades being added and
removed - this being the state in 1885.

This is part of straightening out eBook 3138 which contained the ballades
(the 1911 edition) but was really a larger collection called Ballades and
Rhymes - now that I've released a completed ballades I'll rerelease 3138
with the full contents and will amend it's title accordingly.  It has
always said in the eBook that it was Ballades in Blue China from Ballades
and Rhymes, but of course wasn't really one or the other.

All the best,
David
Generally damp England