[posted] REPosted(#3138, Lang)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Tue Feb 9 14:03:25 PST 2016

Corrections and enhancements have been made in this file and it has been
updated with the new header, removed from its old address in etext02, and
filed under the new directory system.  Unicode, HTML, etc. have been
provided.

I appreciate it's not really moved from the old system as that was done in
bulk, but this is what my reposting would have done.  I restores the
second half of the book which wasn't originally transcribed as it was only
originally done to get Ballades in Blue China which has now been done as a
separate eBook.

Ballades & Rhymes, by Andrew Lang                                         3138
   [Subtitle: from Ballades in Blue China and Rhymes a la Mode]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/1/3/3138 ]
   [Updated edition of: etext02/bldbc10.txt]
   [Files: 3138-0.txt; 3138-h.htm]

All the best,
David,
Still damp England