[posted] Posted(#64716, Pott)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sat Mar 6 12:52:01 PST 2021

A Farewell Sermon, by Joseph Holden Pott                                 64716
   [Subtitle: delivered on Sunday, October 23, A.D. 1842, at the Parish
              Church of St. Mary Abbotts, Kensington]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/6/4/7/1/64716 ]
   [Files: 64716-0.txt; 64716-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: Archdeacon Pott had been the minister in
Kensington for some time and this is his final sermon.  It's very
difficult to make out what he's actually preaching about: perhaps it made
sense to his regular listeners who had heard parts before?  Having read it
I'm glad I study the area after he'd left(!)

All the best,
David,
Cold and damp England